Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Shane's FIGHT BIBLE

Shane's FIGHT BIBLE

Shane's FIGHT BIBLE


"90% Of What You Learn In Martial Arts Dojos, MMA Gyms, Self Defense Seminars And DVD's Will Get You Killed In A Real Attack On The Street.."

Friday, May 3 From: Shane, Pro Muay Thai Fighter, Street-Defense Trainer Dear Fighter,

When was the last time you got into a fight?

And when was the last time you walked away from a fight, scared to death?

Bullies aren't just in school. Have you ever been intimidated at a bar or club? On a bus or train? At the mall? Do you freeze up just because someone stared at you?

There are lots of websites out there with fake stories by some guy who claims to have trained in martial arts for years and years before going to prison and learning some ultra-secret fighting art that can beat 5 guys at once, blah, blah, blah.

My name's Shane Fazen , and I'm a Professional Fighter, trainer, and Certified Tae Kwon Do Black Belt. You probably know me from the Fight Tips Website or forum -- or maybe you're one of the 9 million people who have viewed my self-defense videos on Youtube. I'm not proud to admit that I've been in a ton of street fights -- 1 on 1 fights, group fights with 30 people, fights in public places, and fights where people have used weapons. But I HAVE experienced that rush, the fear of being outnumbered and watching my friends get pounded bloody into the cement.

I've disproved just about every myth about what does or doesn't work in street fighting:

I've embarrassed guys twice my size, guys three times my size, and guys with reputations like they were UFC champs .

No, I'm not proud of all these things, but what I've learned is that EVERY TIME , the fight went down in an entirely different way from what I expected, and EVERY TIME I learned something INVALUBLE :

Read More detail



No comments:

Post a Comment