Friday, May 24, 2013

Vertical Explosion Training Program - Jump Higher & Increase Vertical Jump

Vertical Explosion Training Program - Jump Higher & Increase Vertical Jump

Vertical Explosion Training Program - Jump Higher & Increase Vertical Jump


Enter your name and email below for instant access to your free training videos...

Your information is 100% secure with us and will never be shared

Several years ago I was just like you

I was an aspiring basketball player and having moderate success. I wasn't my teams go-to-guy or the one that they gave the ball to late in the game. But I was pretty good.

After my freshman season I was faced with one of the most important decision on my basketball life

I could either get SERIOUS about becoming the best possible basketball player I could be and doing everything I could to reach my full potential

I could keep doing what I was doing and most likely keep being the 3rd or 4th option on my team.

I chose to take the easy way out. I slacked off and continued to get little results.

Fast forward to today I am a little older and no longer in competitive basketball. There is not a day that goes by that I don't wish I could go back to my younger days and compete in sports again. And almost everyday I sit around and ask myself

What if I would have trained hard?

What if I would have gotten serious about my game?

What if I would have committed myself to becoming the best basketball player I could be?

What if I would have chosen to dedicate myself to reaching my full athletic potential?

There is nothing worse then asking yourself the dreaded WHAT IF question

Could I have gotten more respect from my teammates and my coaches?

Could I have been my teams leading scorer?

Could I have lead my team to a State Title?

Could I have made a difference at the College level?

Could I have made it to the Pros? (your never know)

Read More detail



No comments:

Post a Comment