Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Teach Yourself Healthy

Teach Yourself Healthy

Teach Yourself Healthy


Being healthy these days can be quite difficult for most of us.

Health Coaching focuses on your personal goals and helps you create a path to go get them.

Our individual body knows what's best for us. Often it's hard to figure that out. Health Coaching helps teach us to tune in to what our body needs and break down those needs into achievable steps for lasting results.

That's why I'd like to personally invite you to join my program, Teach Yourself Healthy, a 12-Week Online Health Coaching Course , which I created for people just like you who have busy lives, have children, families, need shortcuts, want healthy options, and would like a guide to give you the information you seek in simple actionable steps.

I know you want to be healthy and happy

Being healthy and happy are the two things we wish for most.

You CAN create a healthy, happy life you love.

A few short years ago I was always sick . My whole family was plagued with allergies, drained of energy and ambition, and we all were overweight. I didn't feel attractive in my body. My skin was itchy and irritated so badly, especially on my legs, that one summer I only wore long pants everyday, ashamed to show my legs in public. I blamed my skin issues and low energy on stress. My daughter was overweight and very emotional. Even my boyfriend was constantly fighting illnesses, excessive weight, and low energy.

That year we lost three very special people in our lives due to cancer and heart disease. I started to worry when it was going to happen to us. What if we only get 50 years? I was so scared I only had a few years left and didn't want to spend them in such a state of stress and anxiety.

Read More detail



No comments:

Post a Comment