Monday, May 20, 2013

My Weekly Fig

My Weekly Fig

My Weekly Fig


a stress-free week of dinners pre-prepared,

There's FOUR basic steps to meal planning. Figuring out exactly what you need, planning, shopping, and prepping. Once this is learned, applyed, and repeated, it becomes a habit and

YOUR LIFE WILL BE EASIER, HAPPIER, AND HEALTHIER

My Weekly Fig is the tool for you. It will benefit anyone wanting to learn how to create healthy convenience for themselves and or their family, anyone looking for healthy recipes and meal planning skills, and anyonelooking for new, simple insights into food and nutrition

“…I decided to get on your website and check out any recipes that were posted. I subscribed to the Weekly Fig and showed my husband the first week of meals. His reaction was “and why haven’t you been getting this”. We took the master grocery list with us today and got everything that we need for the week. The Black Bean Tomato Quinoa was first on the list to try and it turned out great with a side of grilled chicken…yay Thank you ” –LeAnne

“You are more then I could have asked for. My husband is trying so hard to be a healthy eater. He is making some progress for one who does not like change. I bet he is the first one to eat your citrus kale salad with his hands. It was fast too. I thought it was so yum Love the snacks. Shopping list is magical ” –Shauna

“…I hate to miss even one ” –Tammy “I’ve got a family of 4 and we’ve got no time for much of anything these days let alone cooking, but I knew something needed to change as we are all putting on extra weight. I signed up for the weekly fig and can I just tell you Maya, thank you Not only are these recipes healthy spins on old favorites but there are new ones with new foods we’ve never tried before (I especially love all the ‘cook once eat 5 times’ recipes, very helpful for lunches.) – Sue

Read More detail



No comments:

Post a Comment