Saturday, June 8, 2013

The Ultimate Lifestyle Blueprint |

The Ultimate Lifestyle Blueprint |

The Ultimate Lifestyle Blueprint |


Why do most Training and Diet Programs fail?

Women always walk up to me asking how I train and what I eat to portray a healthy and fit look.

I find that the majority of women are desperate for solutions when it comes to

and completely left in the dark

Research indicates that 80% of women over 18 look at themselves in the mirror and are unhappy with what they see.

Yes, I know what you re thinking right now

This is Fairy Tale Happy Ending Stuff and definitely not destined for me.

I used to entertain the exact same thoughts.

I had all the willpower in the world.

What if I tell you that the only obstacle between you and this enchanting fairy tale ending is just a few missing puzzle pieces?

The only difference between you and me is that I got the Complete Ultimate Lifestyle Puzzle together before you did

Nothing to stress about, because I m about to give you a Holistic View on an Ultimate Lifestyle.

I M GOING TO TELL YOU WHAT YOU VE NEVER BEEN TOLD.

But let me introduce myself to you first

My name is Emmerentia . I m a South African, a Mother of two beautiful kids and a Passionate Lifestyle Architect and Fitness Expert.

I am an 8-times Comrades Ultra Marathon finisher (that is 56 miles long ), Fitness Model and a Product of The Ultimate Lifestyle.

I m not a medical doctor, a dietician or a psychologist, but I m living proof that my lifestyle works.

I m a specimen of the Ultimate Lifestyle and I m here to offer you my hand , by sharing my Wellness Wisdom.

It would be a crime if I don t because once this picture makes sense to you it is such an effortless and satisfying lifestyle.

Read More detail



No comments:

Post a Comment