Saturday, April 28, 2012

Welcome to the My Doggy Genius Affiliate Program

Welcome to the My Doggy Genius Affiliate Program

Welcome to the My Doggy Genius Affiliate Program


I'm Dr. Lori Friesen, and I want to share with you the secret to having the happiest, most satisfied dog in the world - even if you can't take your dog out for regular walks My veterinarian and master dog-trainer endorsed techniques are simple, creative, and positive. You and your dog will love them. I personally guarantee it.

If you are like me, there are times when you look into your dog s eyes and wonder how you could be so lucky to be the recipient of this much love. Like many pet parents, I am pretty much convinced that I have the two cutest, most endearing, and loving animals on the planet.

Although I give my dogs the best life that I can, I often wonder how they must experience their day-to-day lives. We have all heard the phrase, It s a dog s life and there have been many times I have been envious of what I perceive to be my dog s life of leisure as I run around like a mad woman getting ready for work.

But then another well-known phrase enters my head: what if the grass is always greener on the other side? What if your dog s life is not as great as it could be? Anyone who has witnessed a dog s expression as he races down a beach knows that dogs experience joy. Anyone who has lived through the loss of one of our pet s companions observes how a dog experiences grief. And anyone who has a pet who suffers from separation anxiety, who sees their dog tremble at the mention of a bath, or has been around a dog during a thunderstorm or fireworks knows that dogs most certainly can feel stressed out and anxious.

My dog will not stop barking.

Read More detail



No comments:

Post a Comment