Thursday, April 26, 2012

Marry Smart: How to Attract and Marry the Man of Your Dreams

Marry
Smart: How to Attract and Marry the Man of Your Dreams

Marry<br>Smart: How to Attract and Marry the Man of Your Dreams


At Last, A Sure-Fire Method For Attracting A Man Who Will Love You, Marry You, and Make You Happy For The Rest Of Your Life

From Author Terry MacDonald Dear Friend, I have a confession to make. After YEARS of dating all the wrong men, I discovered how to draw the right man into my life Today I'm married to the man of my dreams.

I did this, and so can you But before this, like many women, I attracted the wrong men like a magnet. I wanted to much to meet and marry a man who would love me for who I am (and for who I'm not); a man who would respect my independence, and who would make me deliciously happy every single day of my life. Does this sound like you? Do you dream of getting married to an honest, loyal, loving, successful, fun man but wind up with men who disappoint you? Do you lie awake at night worrying that you'll always be alone? Would you like to meet a considerate, exciting man who makes your happiness his first priority? Are you afraid that marriage and children - as much as you want them - will spell the end of your career and hard-won independence? Are you tired of being stuck at the singles' table at other people's weddings? Are you sick of going to bridal showers for other women? Do you want to have children but fear that the only way you'll get them is through a sperm bank? Are you fed up with people asking when you're going to get married??

Sign up for Terry's free email newsletter "Attract Love Now"

Get an insightful article to improve your love life every week in your inbox Note: We respect your privacy, and your email address will not be sold or used for any other purpose. You can cancel anytime. Sign up now Your First Name: Your Email Address:

Read More detail



No comments:

Post a Comment